Annual Formulary Updates
Effective January 1, 2019, WellDyneRx will update the Open Access and
Clinical Focus formularies with several changes, summarized in the tables linked below:
Impacted members will receive an updated benefits letter this month notifying them of the changes and formulary alternatives. Click the links below to view copies of the member letters.
- Member Letters – 2019 Open Access Formulary Updates
- Member Letters – 2019 Clinical Focus Formulary Updates
Please contact your Account Executive if you have any questions.
2018 Quarter Four WellInformed Table Contents
- National Diabetes Month and the Importance of Prevention
- WellManaged – Clinical Programs
- Affordable Care Act – Changes to the Preventive Care Coverage Requirements
- WellDyneRx’s Mail Order Pharmacy Drives Better Clinical Outcomes, Greater Affordability and Higher Adherence Rates
- US Specialty Care Achieves Accreditation with ACHC
- Upcoming Conferences & Tradeshows
- FDA Approved List