During this special webinar presented by PBMI and WellDyneRx, our speakers will:
- Describe common reasons for non-adherence and how social determinants of health impact a patients’ ability to remain adherent to therapy.
- Demonstrate how to apply existing pharmacy clinical care techniques, such as motivational interviewing and medication counseling, in innovative ways by leveraging technology.
- Review best practices in specialty pharmacy for engaging patients at vulnerable lifecycle moments to build trust, improve adherence, and drive operational efficiencies.
- Nick Page, PharmD, Chief Pharmacy Officer WellDyneRx
- Patty Taddei-Allen, PharmD, MBA, BCACP, BCGP, Director of Outcomes Research WellDyneRx
Please complete the form below to access this webinar.