US Specialty Care Achieves Accreditation with ACHC
We’re proud to announce that US Specialty Care (USSC), WellDyneRx’s wholly-owned specialty pharmacy, achieved accreditation through the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) for Specialty Pharmacy Services on August 28, 2018.
Accreditation is a process through which healthcare organizations demonstrate compliance with national standards. Accreditation by ACHC reflects an organization’s dedication and commitment to meeting standards that facilitate a higher level of performance and patient care.
The ACHC is a nonprofit organization that has stood as a symbol of quality and excellence since 1986. The ACHC is ISO 9001:2015 certified and has CMS deeming authority for Home Health, Hospice and durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics and supplies (DMEPOS).
This is the third accreditation for USSC. The specialty pharmacy is also accredited by the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) and earned its Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites (VIPPS) accreditation through the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®).
2018 Quarter Four WellInformed Table Contents
- National Diabetes Month and the Importance of Prevention
- WellManaged – Clinical Programs
- Annual Formulary Updates
- Affordable Care Act – Changes to the Preventive Care Coverage Requirements
- WellDyneRx’s Mail Order Pharmacy Drives Better Clinical Outcomes, Greater Affordability and Higher Adherence Rates
- Upcoming Conferences & Tradeshows
- FDA Approved List