WellConnect Member Digital Engagement Solution
WellDyneRx is leveraging customer engagement platform, called WellConnect, to help our plan participants navigate their pharmacy benefits and take ownership of their health. From medication refill reminders to information about their medical condition, this technology enhances our relationship with members and enables us to influence their behaviors. We use WellConnect on a daily basis to distribute personalized communications, including drug and disease information, using a HIPAA-compliant platform accessible through mobile phones.
- Improved Clinical Outcomes and Cost-Effective Prescribing – Poor drug adherence diminishes clinical outcomes, increases hospital admissions, and thwarts cost containment efforts. WellConnect helps combat this problem with routine refill reminders and ongoing patient education about the importance of taking medications as they are prescribed.
- Real-Time Member Communications – From flu shot reminders to patient education, we’re able to get important notices directly into our patient’s hands and urge them to take action quickly and easily in real time, without the need to download anything.
WellConnect Digital Engagement Solution simplifies and improves the patient experience with:
- Refill reminders
- Cost saving notifications
- Customized wellness communications
- Links to pharmacist videoconference appointments
- Access to Member Service Representatives
- Online patient documentation
- Co-pay assistance program information
Help your members save money while increasing adherence rates!
The WellConnect system integrates with Sempre Health to reward your members for refilling their prescriptions on time. Sempre Health designs point-of-sale dynamic discounts and SMS-based engagement to incentivize healthy behaviors. Members are incented to refill their prescriptions by a certain date to receive lower copay amounts. Your members are happy because they’re paying less out of pocket costs, and your plans benefit from increased adherence rates and improved clinical outcomes.
For more information, please contact your Account Executive.
2019 Quarter Two WellInformed Table of Contents
- Leadership News
- WellDyneRx Formulary News
- US Specialty Care Reaches the Finalist Round of the Patient Choice Awards for the Third Year in a Row
- US Specialty Care (USSC) Achieves Industry-Leading Adherence Rates
- Understanding Orphan Drugs
- Upcoming Conferences & Tradeshows
- Healthcare Observances in June
- FDA Approved List